- Name :
- Decimal: 0,000
- Equivalent value: 1 Mete® = 1000 Mete DBN®.
- 1 Mete DBN® = $ 1 USD.
- Mete DBN® is NOT VIRTUAL MONEY like Bitcoin and the like. Mete DBN® is the Digital Bond Note issued against Mete Monetary System® Member States and US Treasury Bills and Bonds, preferably for use as Digital Checks and/or Currency. It is referred to as "Mete®".
- Mete® can be used/transferred only with its own Mete Digital Checkbook® which is Mete Wallet®
- The conversion values of all national currencies to Mete DBN®: All are fixed indefinitely on the basis of the USD from 29 December 2020.
- Definitions and features of Mete DBN® cannot be changed whatsoever.
- Mete®, is an Independent currency (as digital and/or printed form) produced and distributed by The Mete Foundation®.
- Mete®, cannot be associated with any interest or fee or assigned an interest whatsoever.
- Mete®, cannot be exchanged with any other monies to prevent any manipulations of its value whatsoever.
- Mete®, is free from the any kind of banking systems to prevent any manipulations of its value whatsoever.
- Mete®, is free from the any governmental systems to prevent any manipulations of its values whatsoever.
- Mete®, can be distributed as Credit for projects by The Mete Foundation® Ltd. as the only authority world-widely.
- The Mete Foundation® and The Mete Foundation® Ltd. are not a bank and cannot provide any banking services.
- All distribution of the Mete® will be to a Mete Wallet® only. The only currency allowed in the Mete Wallet® will be Mete®, Mete DBN® and Local Currency. Mete® and Mete DBN® can be distributed between Mete Wallets®.
- Mete® Credits, are absolutely Interest-free,
- Mete® Credits, can only be used for invest to the projects of countries and companies,
- Mete® Credits, can be paid back with Mete®, local monies, or products
- Mete® Credits terms, are may be flexible based on nations and projects realities.
- To humanitarian organizations for humanitarian projects,
- For building schools and educational facilities,
- For students to meet their educational expenses,
- For all kind scientific projects and to build facilities,
- To build a hospital for the people in need and to meet their health expenses,
- For projects to improve the lives of kids and women,
- For all kind projects to improve orphans’ lives,
- For projects to improve the lives of immigrants,
- For all kinds of development projects for poor countries,
- For all kinds of projects for develop natural life development and protection.
Mete® for people
- The Mete Foundation®; will distribute some amount free Mete® to the joined country citizens who had signed up accounts, gradually.